1,234 reads

4 More Babies of Mahesh Ashram got New Parents

parents-1

Four infants who were abandoned by their biological parents were accepted cheerfully by new Mummy-Daddy in an adoption program held at Mahesh Ashram. With this, the toll of number of children adopted from Mahesh Ashram, a house that takes care of parentless children, reaches 57.

mahesh-ashram-baby

The adoption took place after 14 days of a similar occasion when 5 children were adopted from the ashram on 8th August.

mahesh-ashramAccording to Devendra Agrawal of Mahesh Ashram, “2 baby girls and 2 boys were taken by four couples from Udaipur and Jaipur areas. All adopted babies are between the age group of 2-9 months”.

chittora-jitendra

Rashmi and Jitendra Chittora adopted 9 month old boy, they named him Karan. Jitendra is a tax consultant and lives in Udaipur sector-13.

sen-suchendra

Jyotsana and Suchendra Kumar Sen hail from Zawar Mines area. They are married for last 14 years; today they became legal parents of a four month old baby boy Ananya.

naren-family

Meena and Naren are now lucky parents of 2 and half month old cute Anandita. Naren works at a private company in Jaipur. The couple is married for 10 years.

vishnu-family

Krishna and Vishnu took 3 and half month old sweetie, who they named Meghna. Vishnu is employed in a private firm while his wife Krishna runs her own boutique in Jaipur.

According to information provided by parents, all of them have tried and failed in several places before reaching Mahesh Ashram and finally got their angels.

2 years ago

Tagged Under

adoptfemaleskids

Woolen wears provided to 500 kids o...

10 months ago

110 reads

Comments

1. aditya says

in the midst of all crime news and scams and all griefing things. i thank UT for publishing this wonderful piece of news which acts like a touch of fresh air for smoke filled lungs.

Dislike(0)Like(2)
  2. pawan dadhich says

Guruji ko mere taraf se Dhanywad or Sabhi Mummy-Papa ko meri taraf se hardik subhkamana.

Dislike(0)Like(0)
  3. Rakshita chittora says

feel very lucky to be blessed by my small new little bro…am very happy for my bhua (rashmi chittora)
    after so many years i feel “karan” will bring lots of happiness and color in our life..

Dislike(0)Like(0)
  4. maggi says

A comment – what is the general attitude of adopting parents in Udaipur / India about telling their child that he/she is adopted? I am not sure of this and wonder if UT would explore articles and advice on this and publish it.

A way of making the world a better place – Offer good opportunities to those who are already there – a benefit t the child and to the parents. Adoption is a big responsibility and ultimate care should be taken when making the decision. Its for life, remember.

Dislike(0)Like(0)
    • pawan dadhich says

Attitude is quite positive. Please not that more then 50 couples already adopted childs from Mahesh Ashram. We are not carring about others what they are thinking on our decision. This decision is changing our life. The Child which was abandoned by their biological parents is not unlucky, parents was unlcky who left. We are really very lucky that this abandoned child comes in our life and full-fill all colours of joy and happiness.

Finally thanks for your Advice ” Adoption is a big responsibility and ultimate care should be taken when making the decision. Its for life, remember”

Dislike(0)Like(0)
  5. Shobhit Chittora says

Very much excited and happy to hear this goooood news.
    Wishing a happy ,prosperous & joyous future……….

Dislike(0)Like(0)
  6. Harinder singh says

Namaskar,
    me harvinder singh kota se mera yeh nivedan h ki agar aapki sanstha anath aur garib ladkiyo ki shadi karwati hai to muje is number par sampark kare ya aapka sampark number msg kare
    08890914523
    09509058251
    dhanyawad
    harvinnsukh@gmail.com

Dislike(0)Like(1)
  7. r jagadeshwari says

hi

i got married since 8rs back and i had 4 abortions now i ma planing for adoption can u help me out

Dislike(0)Like(0)
  8. r jagadeshwari says

hi
    i got married since 8ys back and i had 4 abortions now i ma planing for adoption can u help me out

Dislike(0)Like(0)
  9. ankita says

Sir , i want to adopt a new born baby. i live in jaipur. is it possible to adopt a child.

Dislike(0)Like(0)
  10. Kamlesh kumari says

Sir, I have married since 5 years. But I have no baby. I want to adopt
    a new born baby. Please tell me. Is it possible?

Dislike(3)Like(0)
  11. Manish Srivastava says

Sir, I want to adopt a new born baby boy. Please tell me. Is it possible? My contact no. is 8126426662

Dislike(0)Like(0)
  12. M .BALA SUBRAMANYAM says

I HAVE MARRIED SINCE 8 YEARS BUT I HAVE NO BABY. I WANT TO ADOPT A NEW BORN PLEASE.TELL ME IS IT POSSIBLE

Dislike(0)Like(0)
  13. Monika says

Hi I am Monika , we have been married since 8 years and have no baby. We want to adopt
    a new born baby. Please tell us how we can contact you? My mail id is:ijsingh.2013@gmail.com

Dislike(0)Like(1)
  14. shahid khan says

Hi I am shajid khan , we have been married since 8 years and have no baby. We want to adopt
    a new born baby. Please tell us how we can contact you? My mail id
    me_khan21@yahoo.com