Do you know that Udaipur city has now a place called The Tick Tock Cafe, which is a time based cafe, wherein you are charged just for the time you spend here, and your coffee, tea, cold drinks and refreshments are totally free. Still not convinced??? Here are 7 reasons why you should visit this cafe at the earliest.
- Unique Concept– So far, at any cafe or restaurant, you have been paying for the food and drinks you consume. But here, you pay for just the time you spend here, And all the other basic things generally offered at any cafe are covered in specially designed “Time-Menu”, such as coffees, tea, Cold Drinks , Veg. Sandwiches, Cookies, Sprouts, Fruits and much more.
- Beautiful Ambience and Peaceful Location: The cafe if located little inside from the chaos of main 100 Ft. Shobaghpura Road, promising you a peaceful environment for your meetings and get-togethers with friends and family. This place is sure to uplift your mood by its Beautiful wall paintings, Rustic Furniture, and soothing lighting. You will notice, you are filled with positive vibes as soon as you enter this place.
- Stage and Open Mic – Now no more Bathroom singing, you can now show your talent to the world by using small yet amazing setup of open mic at The Tick Tock Cafe. A perfect platform for local artists and performers for showcasing their Talent. Stage can be used for Karaoke singing, Standup Comedy, addressing, poetry and what not.
- Books and games: This place also offers some good reads, and games such a Carom Table, UNO, Snake and Ladders, Chess, and many more games. So now you have a place where you can cherish your childhood memories, and re live your childhood with your old buddies.
- Perfect Co-working Space: If you are a startup, or a freelancer and looking for a place to work, a place to conduct meeting or conference, then this is the place for you. The Tick Tock Cafe offers a solution to the problem of isolation that many freelancers experience while working at home, while at the same time letting them escape the distractions of home. Café has free WiFi Connectivity, White Board / Black Board Facility, 5 Page Notebook on Request, Printing/Photocopy Facility, and Projector on Request. Also Events and Workshops can be conducted on request.
- Mouth-watering dishes and Snacks: Apart from Time Menu, The Café offers full range of delicious Snacks and dishes to settle your craving for yummy food. Pasta’s made here are made from fresh herbs grown at café only. Mighty Hara Bhara Kabab, Cedar Bomb, Chocolate Sandwich, Heyy Hazel Freak Shake, Double Decker are few highly recommended dishes.
- Truly, value for money: The Charges at this café are very reasonable and totally Value for Money. Here, you just have to pay Rs. 50/- per person for every half an hour and One Hour Charges are the Minimum. This makes this place ultra affordable.
So by now, you know where are you spending your weekend, here is another reason that needs a mention.
- Outside Food is allowed: Yes, You read it right! At this café, you can bring in the veg. food from outside and enjoy here. So whenever you need a place to have potluck, this is the place for you. Tip: Bring in the food from your favorite Joint and enjoy it with unlimited Cold-drinks and Lime soda at The Tick Tock Café.
So, Hit the café right now, Owners and Staff at The Tick Tock Café are waiting to Welcome and Serve you. Café is Located at 2, Jyoti Nagar, Inside 100 Ft. Shobaghpura Road, Udaipur. Also, You can contact for special party packages at +91 98280 60034.