196 reads

Blast due to gas leak, 6 severely burnt

Last night six family members got burnt in a blast that occurred in their house due to gas leak. Blast took place after one of the members switched on the light; all the injured were referred to M.B hospital after initial treatment at Jawar Mines hospital.

According to Police, all the victims, Vishnu Dutt Sanadia (57), resident of Prem Nagar, Jawar Mines, his wife, Vasant kanwar (53), their daughter Poonam (32) resident of Kumaro Ka Bhatta, their daughter-in-law Jagrati (26), their relatives Kanchan(27) and Nandani (15), were severely burnt.

The family had returned from the function of their younger son’s marriage when the mishap took place. The intensity of the blast can be imagined by the fact that all the gates and windows of the house got damaged by the blast; all the electronic appliances were also destroyed and a bike standing outside the house caught fire.

2 years ago

Tagged Under


Fire at Bhopalpura House...

1 week ago

511 reads

Leave a Comment