Dear All, If you are a regular UT reader then from past few days you must have noticed a sudden slow down in our daily post updates. That’s not because we are losing grip over the budding blog of Udaipur but we are actually moving forward to take Udaipurtimes (UT) to greater heights. As you know that we are a very small team working on UT, we cannot possibly do everything altogether when you as a reader are also expecting more from us. So to make things better on a working ground we have decided to make UT a more professional blog with higher volume of quality content posted every day. To make everything systematically we have taken few steps
- We as an informative website/blog submitted application in PRO (Press Reporters Organization) to list us with other local media sources.
- As you know that we the UT team is working full time from our homes, now no more. We have our own office now. The address and other details will be soon disclosed.
- We are hiring, yes we are hiring professionals to strengthen our team. (you will be updated with the details soon)
- In next few months we might launch our first print magazine.
- Two more blogs coming soon under our network
All I need from you guys is to continue your trust in us, the way you have for nearly 3 months since we went LIVE. We desperately need suggestions, opinions and help from all of you. Help us to achieve our common dream which is undoubtedly “ Everything Good for Udaipur”.
Yours Sincerely Zaheer Abbas
– Founder/Editor in Chief (UdaipurTimes.com) thumbnail image by nene56