88 reads

Cotton Shop at Tekri catches Fire

cotton-fire-2 A cotton work shop was gutted in fire that occurred due to a short circuit today evening in the Tekri area.  Goods worth more than Rs. 1 Lac have been destroyed due to the fire.  Two vehicles of the Fire Rescue Department took the situation under control after more than 45 minutes of fire-fighting.

Mohammad Razzaq, the owner of the shop informed that at around 5:30 pm today, the shop suddenly went up in flames.  Due to flammable things like wool, cotton, blankets and mattresses the fire quickly went out of control and spread all over the shop.

 cotton-fire-1

The Fire Brigade responded to the situation and controlled the fire but all goods kept in the shop including some machinery items were damaged in fire.

1 year ago

Tagged Under

firehiran-magri

Guru Nanak Jayanti: Quick Facts...

2 weeks ago

382 reads

Fire reported at Chitrakoot Nagar...

2 weeks ago

448 reads

Leave a Comment