Top-3 Essays on Chota Bheem

Below are the top three essays selected by MaxPro Summer Camp in a recently heldEssay-Writing Competition. Minor changes like ‘typo’ and ‘spellings’ are corrected before publishing.

Essay Topic: Chota Bheem – cartoon series.

……………………………………..

By Sakshi Malviya (14-year-old, Sakshi is a student of St. Anthony)

sakshi-pic

Bheem is a leading character of a cartoon series “Chota Bheem”. The director of the show Chota Bheem is Rajiv Chilaka. Bheem is a good boy and he is very strong, his favorite sweet is ladoo made by Tun-Tun Mausi.

The king of Dholakpur is Indravarma and his daughter’s name is Princess Indumati. Bheem’s best friends are Raju, Jaggu and Chutki. His enemies are Kalia, Dholu and Bholu. Bheem lives in Dholakpur. Bheem and his friends love to eat ladoos.

Bheem is eight-year-old. When anybody is in problem, Bheem helps them. Sometimes he fights with thieves and save his village.

The king of Dholakpur is very kind and noble ruler.

Bheem is very kind, brave and intelligent. One of the friends of Bheem is Krishna who lives in Mathura. Bheem helps all the people who are in problem. He always take part in every competition in Dholakpur.

One thief who every time runs through the jail, he then also caught him and put in jail and his name is Daku Mangal Singh.

When farmers work on field and animals attack them, Bheem also helps them.

By Nishita Manwani (is a student of Seedling Modern Public school)

nishita-pic

Once upon a time in a village named Dholakpur , there lived a boy whose name was Bheem. He was very active, intelligent, witty and curious boy.

Bheem is a very helpful person; whenever his friends, King or anybody else needs help he always help them.

When in the town there is any problem he always solve it very peacefully. His friends are Chutki, Jagu, Raju, Dholu, Bholu and Kaliya Ustad.

Chutki is Bheem’s very good friend. Jaggu is a monkey,he is very active. Raju is very naughty and cute boy.

Dholu and Bholu are brothers, whatever Dholu says Bholu says the same line.

And last Kalia Ustad, he is very fat, he always teases ever body.

There is a king of Dholakpur named Indraverma, he is very old but he has a very royal and big palace. The palace is very nice from inside.

King’s daughter’s name is Rajkumari Indumati. She is very beautiful as well as very polite with everybody.

By Bhavya Oberwal (11-year-old, Bhavya is student of MMVM)

bhavya-pic

King Indraverma has faith on him and all the villagers also have faith on him. All the children are his friends but his best friends are- Raju, Jaggu, Chutki, Kalia, Dholu and Bholu.

Bheem is very intelligent and wise, his stories are very exciting. He solves all problems very easily.

Bheem likes to eat ladoo. He can fight with four dacoits very easily. He loves all his villagers but he is little bit naughty too.

Bheem made one tree house for his monkey friend Jaggu.

I like Chota Bheem very much and I want to be a good human being like him.

By: Krishna Agrawal (6-year-old, Krishna is student of St. Paul’s Sr. Secondary school) Chota Bheem is a children’s animation series. Bheem lives in Dholakpur. He is nine-year-old. Bheem is strong, brave and intelligent. His friends are Chutki, Raju and Jaggu. Bheem likes to eat ladoo. I like Bheem very much. Bheem solves everbody’s problem. Dholakpur people likes Bheem. krishna-pic
Author’s note: Being youngest in the group, we specially considered Krishna’s work.

35 Comments

1. falguni says

Hello,
    My son is 8 years old and he also wish to particiate in this essay writing . Kindly let me know how to participate.
    regards,
    falguni gandhi

2. Vasigaran says

My Name is G. Philip Vasigaran, I am studying 4th STD in St. Johns Besant Nagar English School and Junior College, Chennai 90.
    I am 9 years old boy, i love chota bheem very much. Chota Bheem has three friends and are called Chutky, Raju and Jaggu.They are being best friends my favorit programme is chota bheem chota bheem is very inteligent and brave. One day chota bheem had save a man from the jaint Robot, many times he won the golden cups and medals, he is very tallent in every thing.

3. Saddam Hussain says

Chota bhem is my favorite program and I like this program. This program is very interested I like very much.

4. manya sapra says

Chota Bheem
    Chota Bheem is one of my favourite cartoon characters. He is a small boy who lives in a village named “Dholakpur”. Bheem is eight-year-old.
    Bheem is very intelligent and wise, his stories are very exciting. Bheem is strong, brave and intelligent. He solves all problems very easily.
    Bheem likes to eat ladoo made by Tun-Tun Mausi. He can fight with four dacoits very easily. He loves all his villagers but he is little bit naughty too. When there is any contest Bheem wins. In the cricket match there are two teams, one of Bheem’s and other team of Khichak.
    Bheem wins the match, he is a all-rounder player. When there is any problem Bheem fights with the evils and save everybody. When farmers work on field and animals attack them, Bheem also helps them.
    Bheem argue with his friends when they are wrong. He can also calm down angry animals. When in the town there is any problem he always solve it very peacefully.
    Bheem made one tree house for his monkey friend Jaggu.
    I like Chota Bheem very much and I want to be a good human being like him.

5. says

I am Krishna studying in 1 st puc in indiranagar composite pu college I like chota bheem very much since I was in 6 th std I like him because he is brave intelligent but not over confident & cunning like lapis ustad bheems favourite sweets is ladoo but my favourite sweet is champakali I know that seeing chota bheem many have changed their sweet as ladoos but keep in mind we like chota bheem not trying to become like chota bheem

6. says

I am Krishna studying in 1 st pu indiranagar comp pu college I like chota bheem since I was in 6 th I like bheem because he is brave intelligent & good looking strong I love to make friendship with bheem but no one is like.him all wants to make fame but bheem is the
    Only boy who wants to make for his friends bheem like ladoo but I like champakali

7. srimayee says

Hello! I am srimayee . My age is 10 . I also like chota bheem so much . chota bheem is good .

He help all his people .

8. srimayee says

Hello! I am srimayee.I am 10 years old.I also like chota Bheem like you.Chota Bheem’s frinds are chutki, raju , jaggu , kaliya and bholu and bholu. Bheem solves his vilagers’ problems.Bheem is a very good boy.

9. komal says

i like all the four essays. please write some more essays in your future.may your future be brite.

10. says

sorry i mistaken i loves chotta bheem very………………………………………………………………………………………………………….much