Correct answer is Khel Gaon
5 lucky draw winners (Free dinner) of Quiz 3 are –
Kirti Jain, Navdeep Singh Rajput, Kripa Devpura, Shamim Hussain, Kamlesh Sindhal
Correct entries (25% discount on dinner) are –
Jai Singh, Jeetendra Sisodia, Naman Bhatnagar, Hussain Ametwala, Devansh Modi, Ali Atah Potlawala, Sameer Gupta, Chanchal Kumawat, Pratul Bhatnagar, Vivek Bhadviya, Garima Bhadviya, Hitesh Audichya, Harsh, Kavish Tandon, Nimay Mittal, Bharat Kheradi, Rounak Chordia, Varsha Bhervia, Deven Sen, Dharmveer Sukhwal, Jumana Raj, Chetan Sharma, Neha Soni, Ashwini Kumawat, Quresh Gura, Komal Dhupia, Shubham Vijay, Ravindra Dadhich, Dhruv Sharma, Tosif Raza, Surbhi Pokharna, Ravi Pawar, Suresh Jat, Pankaj Kumawat, Naresh Jhajharia, Sameer Gupta, Devendra Kumar Gupta, Akash Gupta, Sameer Gupta, Juzar Ali, Mustafa Moti, Bhavesh Joshi, Anees Ali, Puneet Kalal, Bharat Kheradi, Zaheer Abbas, Apoorav Mandawat, Ronak Kabra, Jayant Kabra, Nazneen Sanwari, Rafiq Pathan, Puneet Kataria, Jitendra Singh Chundawat, Siddarth Pillai, Karan Matiya, Bhajan Kumawat, Abhinav Bansal, Krishna Tanwar, Deepika Tanwar, Malika Salumber, Abdul Kadir Prathviraj, Himanshu Suhalka, Atiya Sanwari, Irfan Mansoori, Priyank Udasi, Vinita Sharma, Taruna Rao, Anshul Babel Anshul, Naveen Chittora, Richa Sharma, Yogesh Upadhyay, Aadesh Singhvi, Divya Soni, Anju Sisodiya, Jyotsna Rathore, Sharad Lodha, Hemendra Salvi, Puneet Shah, Lalit Patel, Kusum Bhavsar, Saloni Porwal, Sumit Bhavsar, Harsh Jain, Kartik Dahima, Amit Joshi, Prateek Tiwari, Irshad Ahmed, Abhishek Chittora, Anshul Jain, Rukaiya Abdeali, Ankit Kothari, Anurag Jain, Dirgh Raj Singh Sisodiya, Roopali Agrawal, Bhupesh Purohit, Hatim Faizee, Sumit Maheshwari, Tilak Kataria, Divya Chaudhary, Kaushal Baheti, Ankur Jain, Naveen Vaishnav, Gautam Soni, Sharad Salvi, Yogesh Sharma, Ruchika Patidar, Rahul Kumar Jain, Nanda Chopra, Shivani Jain, Mayank Jain, Priyesh Jain, Ayush Jain, Lokendra Singh Rao, Piyush Rajpal, Ayush Devpura, Tanvi Dalal, Ajay Salvi, Amit Chadda, Suheil Khan
PS. Winners will be contacted via EMail/SMS soon!
Winners of Quiz 2 is announced here
‘Know Your City’ will showcase unique photographs of selected locations of Udaipur and ask readers to guess the name of place and answer it correctly. The first 50 people who send us correct answers will be awarded with goodies, gifts and deals sponsored by our partners.
- The participant has to enter its valid and correct information like email id, name, phone number etc. All anonymous entries or entries with invalid contact details will be rejected.
- The participant has to enter the answer only once; we have system which can identify the double entry and any such participant will not be entertained.
- Answering anywhere other than the contest page at UdaipurTimes.com will be not considered.
- The contest will run for limited period of time and entries received after the last date will be invalid.
- Winners will be announced on the UdaipurTimes.com contest page. An intimation letter will be sent to the Email ID of the winners and by SMS on winner’s phone number.
- The winners will receive an SMS from the mobile number +919828882111 with a coupon code. He/She has to reach the venue and show the SMS to avail free offers/discounts/prizes.
- If the participant who won the contest is not present in Udaipur, then he/she can get his prize through his relative or friend. In that case, participant has to contact UT by informing the name of his friend who will come to claim the prize on his behalf.
- UT and the partners are not responsible for any loss of the prizes after the last date of claiming the prize.
Free dinner to 5 lucky draw winners at Ranaji Restaurant and all correct entries will get 25% discount at Ranaji Restaurant.
Free Dinner (Lucky draw winners) is valid for 2 persons and 25% discount (All correct entries) is valid for order of Rs. 300 and above.
Names of 5 winners will be announced through lucky draw. Names of the all correct entries will be announced on UT Contest Page.
- UT holds all the rights to cancel the competition and the entries that we receive, if necessary.
- No post-competition claims will be entertained.