Having made Internet on mobile networks highly affordable to the common man in the last two years, Reliance Jio is set to reduce its Jio 1GB plan by another Rs 50, as per media reports.
As a part of its Happy New Year 2018 package, the telecom operator is all set to launch the 1.5GB per day pack as well. Both the plans are likely to come into effect from Jan 9. However, it is not yet established whether the plan scheme will be unlimited or for a limited duration offer.
Here is how it will look:
- Rs 199 giving 28GB (1GB per day) will be available at Rs 149 (28 days)
- Rs 399 plan giving 70GB (1GB per day) will be made available at Rs 349 (70 days)
- Rs 459 plan with 84GB (1GB per day) will now be available at Rs 399 (84 days)
- Rs 499 plan with 91GB (1GB per day) is available at Rs 449 (91 days)
- New Rs 198 plan will be valid for 28 days offering 42GB
- New Rs 398 plan will be valid for 70 days offering 105GB
- New Rs 448 plan will be valid for 84 days offering 126GB
- New Rs 498 plan will be valid for 91 days offering 136GB