Evolution of Feminism is very significant that women have made a foray into areas that were previously considered as a man’s domain.
Most of the countries around the world now have brought in special provisions and regulations which makes the world a safer and competitive place for women to work. There are a lot of favorable outcomes since the time women have been empowered. Productivity rate of women is much higher than men.
In some jobs like Information Technology and Medicine, there are a lot of women who are leading the list. National Institute of statistics has claimed that companies who have women heads progress 2x better than companies with men.
We are not here to compare women with men but trying to prove the fact that women who are out there are giving their 100% in work and also in life. Work-life balance is much higher than men as well.
So, when women are giving so much to society, is everything really alright with them?
The answer is a No!
Since the time women have started to handle a lot of things which they haven’t done before, evolution is yet to pick up and hence they tend to face a lot of health issues.
During one of my visit to the best gynecologist in Bangalore , the doctor told me that a lot of young women come to her with lower back pain and intermittent abdominal complaints. In most of these cases, if left untreated, it leads to unpleasant disorders like kidney stones to ovarian cancer. So it becomes very important for women to keep a constant check on their health. Even housewives are subjected to a lot of work in managing the family and household activities, in fact, these women undergo more stress than corporate women.
Some of the things you can do to maintain good health and also have a stress free life:
- Physical activity for at least 30 minutes a day is going to do a lot of good than you can imagine. When you perform moderate to heavy workouts, your body burns a lot of fat and the blood circulation improves and gives you the most glam.
- Reduce your sugar and salt intake as it can cause fatigue.
- Eat more green vegetables and avoid red meat.
- Quit smoking and reduce alcohol intake.
- Drink plenty of water and eat food at the right time.
- Include nutrients to your food if you feel that you are not getting enough from your daily meal.
At any point in time, if you feel there is some problem with you visit the best gynecologist in Chennai or any other city you belong to. This will help you clear your mind of worries and help cure the issue before it comes a threatening one.