Used Battery Causes Permanent Injury to Child in Udaipur


Used Battery Causes Permanent Injury to Child in Udaipur

a used battery is like a live bomb if you are keeping discarded mobiles

 
UT WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Used Battery Causes Permanent Injury to Child in Udaipur

Many of us must have been receiving umpteen images and stories (courtesy WhatsApp/FB) about how a mobile when used while being charged can result in blasts that could injure the user significantly or at time even turn fatal .  How many of us have been taking this seriously…

A recent story given to us by Dr Saleh Kagzi of Udaipur warns us how a used a battery could blast, resulting in permanent damage to body parts.

The image above is of a 10 year old who was recently taken under care by Dr Saleh.  He was playing with the used battery of an old mobile, which blasted in his hand while he was playing with it.

It resulted in the child losing his eye, a finger of his right hand and bruises on his chest and stomach.

Used Battery Causes Permanent Injury to Child in Udaipur Used Battery Causes Permanent Injury to Child in Udaipur

“My request to parents is to not keep used mobile batteries at home.  It can cause a blast and worse, even fire as well in your home and elsewhere”, said Dr Saleh.

He further said, “a used battery is like a live bomb if you are keeping discarded mobiles. Better to bury the batteries of old useless mobiles or discard them elsewhere”.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal