A chain of rules and regulations in the form of instructions have been issued from the Udaipur district Collectors office in the last couple of days. Presented below is a summary of the regulations pertaining to the Home Isolation for positive cases
- Only those positive patients, who have been classified as mild, pre-symptomatic cases, will qualify for home quarantine.
- Patients residence should be equipped with a separate room and bathroom where the patient can be kept in isolation.
- Ample rooms and separate bathrooms for other members of the family to stay under home quarantine.
- Other members of the family will have to give a written undertaking that they are prepared for home isolation.
- Consent of the patient’s immediate neighbor and security letter of two neighbors in given format.
- 24 hr care taker at the patients residence who will be in direct contact with hospital.
- Care takes and other members of the family need to be under home quarantine.
- Care taker and members of the family and close contacts will have to take one dose of Hydroxychloroquine Profiexis, install Aarogyo Setu app and Raj Covid Info App.
- Self reporting of health and monitoring of health of all members to be given to the control room
- Triple layer medical mask, gloves, thermometer, pulse oximeter, etc to be made available at the residence
- Regional team for monitoring home isolation cases to be set up by the CMHO
- Certificate from the care taking health officer will be provided by the MB Hospital Superintendent to the CMHO
- List of Home Isolation cases, addresses, contact details to be provided to CMHO and nodal officer
- WhatsApp group of Home Isolation cases – immediate availability of help, contact details in times of need. Reporting of patients condition will be done twice a day.
Visits to these homes by monitoring teams on a regular basis to check that rules and regulations are being followed.