- Districts with less than 10% positivity rate to implement partial unlock
- Weekend Curfew between Friday 12pm till Tuesday 5am
- Market to open from 6am till 11am (Tuesday till Friday)
- Home delivery from restaurants to continue till 10pm
- Street vendors and thadis can function between 6am till 11am on all days
As per the new Lockdown restrictions announced by the state government today evening, districts with less than 4% positivity rate qualify for partial reopening from 1 June. District Collectors have been advised to discuss the alternate arrangements and de-congestion plan with their respective Jan Anushaasan Committees.
While the markets will remain largely closed during the major part of the working day, businesses and shops in districts with less than 4% positivity rate will be allowed to function as per the following:
- All business units / shops: 6AM-11AM (Tuesday till Friday)
- No restrictions on movement of Motor mechanics, plumbers, electricians and IT Services providers (e-Pass mandatory)
- Dairy and Milk units: 6AM-11AM and 5AM-7PM (All days)
- Mandi, Fruit and Vegetable shops: 6AM-11AM (All days)
- Street vendors, Chai Thadi: 6AM-11AM (All days)
- Street vendors, Auto/Cycle rickshaw and Mobile vans selling fruits, vegetables: 6AM-5PM (All days)
- Pharmacies, Optics stores: Full Unlock
- Ration Shops: Full Unlock
- Sweet shops, restaurants, bakery: Take away till 11AM (Tuesday till Friday); Home delivery till 10PM on all days
- Home delivery from Sweet shops, restaurants, bakery to be permitted till 10PM
- Business Complexes will be allowed to function based on the floor plan (alternate floor plan opening protocol)
- Government offices allowed functioning from 9am till 4pm with 25% strength, which will increase to 50% from 7 June.
- Private offices with 25% work force till 2pm. Employers can generate e-passes.
- E-Mitra units to stay open till 4PM.
- Banking hours till 2PM.
- Intra-district vehicle movement between 5am till 12pm. Inter-district from 8 June.
- Roadways buses to ply from 10 June.
Any of the activities / businesses/ services not covered in the above list will be prohibited / restricted as per the regulations of the Three Tier Jan Anushaasan restrictions announced on 23 May 2021