- Restrictions on sale of Paan, Guthka, Tobacco lifted in red zone areas
- Public parks to open in phased manner
- Small vendors selling Chai, Eatables, Juice, etc have already been given approval to open shop
Udaipur Collector Aanandhi has issued guidelines with respect to the relaxations that will be effected for Udaipur, barring the curfew and containment areas. These relaxations are as per the orders of the Home Department on 26 May, where relaxations for red zone districts were announced within the Lockdown 4 window.
The District Magistrate and Collector announced amendments to her previous orders for red zone. The amendments have been made in Part D of the order.
With immediate effect, the following relaxations will be in place for Udaipur district (barring curfew and containment areas).
- Autos and taxis (including Uber and Ola) will be allowed to ply to and from the airport, with the permission of the airport authorities.
- Autos and taxis (including Uber and Ola) will be allowed to ply to and from the railway station and hospitals, with the permission of the traffic police.
- Taxi: Driver plus Maximum 2 passengers; keep vehicle sanitized for each trip
- Auto: Driver plus Maximum 1 passenger; keep vehicle sanitized for each trip
- Public parks to be allowed to open. Parks will be opened from 7AM till 0645PM.
- Gyms and children play areas to be covered and not operatable (being touch contact area)
- Closed or seating areas in parks to also be covered up.
- Social distancing norms, masks, etc to be checked and non adherence will be severely dealt with.
- Not more that 5 people together in a group.
- Park officials will be answerable in case any of the conditions are not comlied with.
- Vendors selling Paan, Tobacco, Guthka can operate in non containment and non curfew areas Smoking, chewing paan, guthka, spitting in public areas is a punishable offence.
- Small vendors/stalls selling juice, chai, small eats, etc are permitted to open in non containment and non curfew areas.
- Cleanliness and social distancing needs to be maintained by the vendors, failing which action will be taken.
- Not more than 5 people to be present at the stall at any point in time (including the shop keeper.