68 IAS officers have been transferred by the Personnel Department of the State Government of Rajasthan. This move has affected Udaipur and Rajsamand too, where Anandi has been asked to take over charge from Bishnu Charan Mallick as Collector of Udaipur, while Bishnu Charan himself has been transferred to Jaipur as Secretary of State (Taxes).
Anandi, an IAS Officer of the Rajasthan Cadre 2007 has moved on from the Secretariat in Jaipur, to which she was transferred after just two months of being assigned as District Collector and Magistrate of Rajsamand. She has been known to a very strict and has disciplined her work force in all areas she has worked across.
Shyam Lal Gurjar of Rajsamand has been transferred to Jaipur as Managing Director of Jaipur City Transport Services Ltd, and has been replaced by Arvind Kumar Poswal as Collector of Rajsamand.
Siddharth Sihag, Commissioner of the Udaipur Municipal Corporation and CEO of Udaipur Smart City has been assigned the post of Collector of Jhalawad while his wife, Rukmini Sihag has been transferred to Bundi, as Collector.
Other transfers impacting Udaipur division are as follows:
- Additional Director of RIPA, Somnath Mishra is now the Excise Commissioner
- Rajendra Bhatt, Collector of Dungerpur is transferred to Bhilwara as Collector
- Chetan Ram Dewda is the new Collector of Dungerpur
- Shivagi Swarnkar is the new Collector of Chittorgarh
- Ashish GUpta is the new Collector of Banswara