We all are rushing. Someone to the office, someone for class, someone for an exam or someone is rushing to get something better in life. Have we covered our vehicles with Insurance?
India is a developing country and it is not easy to maintain pace in this country. We have a number of public transport options in India and the population is so much that it is not easy to use it in overpopulated areas and sometimes it is not even practical.
Just imagine you have an important presentation to make. You leave from home with your well-versed presentation, iron suit and wear your best perfume. But, after that, you have to wait at the bus stand and bear all type of people and halts. With what level of energy you expect yourself to enter your office for making the presentation? Now imagine you got your own vehicle like car or bike. You cover the vast distance from your home to office with perfect comfort and fresh ride on your personal vehicle and those results in all the positive vibes and a presentation that is so impressive to get you a promotion! Your personal vehicle like car and bike make so many unexpected things and not so easy things possible in your life.
Car and Bike Insurance –
We dream of buying a personal vehicle like bike and car. But, the dream is not over when you get your vehicle. Cleaning, polishing and washing your vehicle is not enough. It gets complete with safety cover for your vehicle. There are many insurance covers that offer safety for your bike and your pocket. Car and bike insurance policies take care of any damage that may occur to the vehicle or the rider/driver due to any unforeseen event like an accident or natural disaster. Roads in India are not ideal to drive without a second thought of safety, so what to do? Vehicle insurance is the savior in such situations.
Types of Bike and Car insurance
Bike insurance is very important for the people who treat their bike as soul mates. Two-wheeler insurance offer cover against unfortunate events such as accident, theft or any natural disaster, earthquake etc. It covers all type of vehicle like personal, commercial or mixed. Let your bike zoom with an insurance cover on roads. There are basically two types of bike insurance policy-
- Comprehensive bike insurance – This is the total security cover for the two-wheeler and the policyholder. It offers four-way protection to the vehicle. It protects the vehicle from losses due to damages, offer cover against third party liability and damage cover to the third party property damages. It also secures an individual from the bodily injuries or death.
- Liability only insurance policy– This is mandatory for all bikes under the Indian law. This plan offers a cover against any type of legal responsibility that occur due to an accident but, it does not offer any safety cover wears and tears suffered by the vehicle.
You cannot buy a car any other day. For a middle-class man, it is a dream to be fulfilled. Car insurance policy takes care of heavy expenses that occur due to any unforeseen event. Car insurance secures you and your car from unfortunate events like accident, theft or any third party liability situation. One should consider various terms and conditions that come with various legal faces. In India, it is mandatory to choose car insurance cover if you are a four-vehicle owner. With little foresightedness and wit, one can choose the best plan according to his/her needs. Basically there are three car insurance plans –
- Third Party Liability Coverage – Under the Third Party Liability Coverage one enjoy cover against the legal liabilities that are caused to the third party during an accident. Hence, this plan offer cover to the third person for the injuries that are caused by you. This insurance is legally mandatory in India under the Motor Vehicles Act.
- Collision Coverage – Under the collision coverage plan one enjoy protection for the expense that is caused by the damage to their own vehicle due to the accident. But this does not offer any protection for theft or vandalism of the vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage Plan – Under the comprehensive insurance plan, your car will get an extended safety cover. It includes cover for car theft, third party legal liability, and even the personal accident cover. If you want less stress and all-around protection, then this is the best cover that you can opt for.
Nowadays, one can compare and buy insurance online. And insurance policies are easy to renew and one can renew it by various mediums like from a branch of the insurer, using mobile apps and using online renewal method. So, choose best insurance plan according to your requirement today.