As we know, Rajasthan is one of the leading state for growing startup culture extensively and generating employment opportunities and entrepreneurship in the state, Stack has become a one-stop-solution for startups. Rajasthan Stack is an exemplary initiative which is bridging the gap between a startup and the government. It has become an umbrella where startups can nurture and get various services at a single window. With introduction of multiple services, Rajasthan is walking ahead with the entrepreneurial pace.
Rajasthan Stack is a digital infrastructure of Application Programming Interface (APIs) that provides governments, developers and businesses with a secure access to proprietary software applications. Rajasthan Stack enables development of products and services that could open up many opportunities in the financial services, healthcare and education sectors of state’s economy. The set of APIs and Products provided by Rajasthan Stack is driving the state towards four unique technological layers:
RAJASTHAN STACK WORKS TOWARDS PROVIDING 4 UNIQUE TECHNOLOGICAL LAYERS | PAPERLESS LAYER
The digital records follow any individual’s digital identity and hence, it removes the need of any paper usage or storage.
Digital Biometric identity allows the residents to avail any service from anywhere in the state.
A Single user interface which lets the residents to make financial transactions all across the country without worrying about cash availability.
It allows the individual’s data to flow securely and freely to democratize the data market.
The set of APIs lets the government’s, Startups, developers and businesses to utilize the unique digital infrastructure to resolve the issues/problems that the state of Rajasthan is currently facing.
The available Services & Products on Rajasthan Stack includes;
Services and product available on Stack
- State Master Centralised Data Hub: Master data webservices are developed to share the information to departments and to the end users. This service provides various data masters like administrative boundaries, demographical, socio-economical parameters.
- Rajasthan Payment Hub: Rajasthan Stack’s Payment Gateway would be far more affordably priced for enterprises in comparison to other nation-wide gateways that have a single-minded objective to extract profits out of businesses. This gateway elevates the level of technological integration in the state, truly making Rajasthan, a Digital-sthan.
- Raj E-Sign: eSign service allows applications to replace manual paper based signatures by integrating an API which allows an Aadhaar holder to electronically sign a form/document anytime, anywhere, and on any device legally in India. eSign service facilitates significant reduction in paper handling costs, improves efficiency, and offers convenience to customers.
- Email Services: Can compensate for weak or missing client security controls. Expertly provide data loss prevention functionality for email. Support basic email encryption services Thus, Rajasthan Stack creates another important facility for startups and businesses to utilize.
- Cloud Services: In a time when businesses and individuals are constantly on the move, Cloud Storage gives you an ease of access like no other – regardless of where you are, if you have an internet connection, stored files can be accessed from anywhere! A simple sounding feature but one that is the most useful to young entrepreneurs and businesspeople.
- SMS Services: The SMS service is a good news to the hordes of business owners and startup founders who were struggling to rent out expensive and ineffective hoardings and can now utilize a far more productive and value-for-money marketing method. Making these services available is an effort to create a more holistic and beneficial environment for businesses of every field in Rajasthan.
- IVRS Services: IVRS is an expertly crafted service that can take your business to another level of sophistication, personalized service and respect in the market.
Link: Available at: stack.rajasthan.gov.in