G D Goenka International School, Udaipur was awarded “Best School using Technology” in “Udaipur School Awards 2019”.
The award, facilitated by the Aravali Foundation, was presented in a ceremony held at Bhairav Baugh, Udaipur. Principal, Ritu Sharma received the award on behalf of the school.
GD Goenka, in its commitment to facilitate a technology and environmental friendly ecosystem, has been at the forefront of implementing the concept at its premises over the years, and was also earlier felicitated with recognition in the Green School category.
Implementing technology based education and systems in place, GD Goenka Udaipur, one of the finest day and residential schools in the country, has implemented Microsoft Certification for its teaching platform.
GD Goenka proudly showcases a Microsoft Certified Educators program in the following categories:
- Microsoft Innovative Educators,
- Digital inking with Surface,
- Educator Community Contributors,
- Educator Community Influencer,
- Make What Next through Collaboration,
- Microsoft In the Classroom,
- Prepare to teach creative coding through games and applications etc.
Microsoft Certification and the use of updated technology in the classrooms helps the school prepare students for the world of tomorrow