Seedling organized an Inter House Debate Competition on 30th August,2018 on “Death Penalty should be Abolished” and “In Modern world faith cannot be blind”.
Seedling Modern Public School has set the benchmark for conducting the activities in such a way that the students not only enjoy but also learn a great deal from it. This event is part of many such events that the schools has been organising over the years.
Classes IX students were given the Death Penalty topic and Class X students were asked to debate on Blind Faith. Students at this age have to reflect on issues of this kind to develop a broader perspective on many issues as they grow and move on to higher studies and their respective professions.
The winners in both the sections are as follows:
- Digvijay Singh | IX-B | Ist Position | Varuna House
- Mohit Kothari | IX-B | IInd Position | Surya House
- Akshi Porwal | IX-B | IIIrd Position | Surya House
- Chahat Paneri | X-A | Ist Position | Indra House
- Komal Gupta | X-B | IInd Position | Soma House
- Soumya Jain | X-B | IIIrd Position | Surya House
Students of both the classes were categorised among their respective Houses and spoke vehemently on the issues.They cited reasons and supported their arguments by quoting examples and facts that were justified.