In a case of accidental death, a man working in a deep freezer of a restaurant died due to electrocution today.
The man was immediately rushed to MB hospital where he died during treatment. Family of the deceased created a huge hue and cry about his death and demanded a settlement amount. The situation was brought under control after agreement of payment of Rs 5 Lakh to the family of deceased. Police handed over the body after having the post-mortem done.
The accident happened in The Food restaurant in Samor Bagh area.