A 23-yr old man died due to electric shock while carrying out plumbing work at district BJP Office at Patel Circle, Udaipur. The incident happened on Tuesday.
The deceased has been identified as Kailash, s/o Khemraj Bhoi. He was a resident of Jhadol. The accident took place when Kailash was assisting his father in plumbing work in an under construction floor of the building. Incidently, the construction work is being carried out unlawfully and the case is currently undergoing trial in a local court.
Khemraj informed Police that they had been working in the building for a contractor for last four days and fitting work had been completed. The accident happened when Kailash was taking an iron ladder to the fourth floor. The ladder got in touch with live wire and Kailash got electrocuted. He was declared brought dead by the doctors.
Kailash was the only son of Khemraj. The entire family (Khemraj, wife and daughter) was inconsolable and Khemraj said that he was their only support and their future depended on him.