Opera Garden in Sukher became a victim of massive fire today. As per reports, the dome in Opera Garden caught fire. The fire was so massive that flames and smoke could be seen from a great distance and caused a lot of fear and commotion.
The entire dome got burnt to ashes. Reasons of fire are not yet known but it is being speculated that short circuit must have caused this fire. By the time fire brigade doused the fire, only the iron base of dome was left. This garden is used for a lot of wedding parties and other events. Fortunately there have been no casualties.