Joint Entrance Examination Main for April session will be held from April 6-20, 2019. It’s a crucial time for every aspirant since the exam is just a month away. The aspirants must be busy with their preparations, and thus it is essential for them to make a proper plan to nail the exam.
Candidates can start their preparations through Joint Entrance Examination Main related books, mock tests, online study materials, YouTube videos, etc. Based on the syllabus and capability, students have to select the right choice for them. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the same.
How to Crack JEE Main 2019 in One Month?
Preparations through Books
Candidates can start their preparation through the books related to JEE Main for every subject. These books cover all the syllabus of the exam. Candidates have to study all the concepts without fail. If not, they will lose their marks due to lack of knowledge in the concepts asked in the JEE Main 2019 examination.
Online Study Materials
Students can also prepare for the exam through online study materials. Some online study materials cover all the syllabus of JEE Main 2019. Online materials contain test series, question patterns, question bank, answers, notes, lectures, toppers tips, etc. Students can quickly learn all the concepts by these materials.
Mock Tests Preparation Strategy
Candidates have to solve all the questions and then check their answers in books or online answers list. Candidates should take a test and make a note of what they have studied daily. While attending each question candidates can find their mistakes and also see where they are lagging in the concepts. Candidates can spend more time where they are very weak at the section and develop the skills to ace in JEE Main 2019 exam.
- Students have to make a subject-wise schedule for one month preparation.
- Students should not avoid any concepts due to less time duration.
- Take your own time to understand every step to solve the question quickly.
- Don’t depend on coaching. Students have to study and understand their skills and knowledge.
- Full day learning won’t work. Take a break for some time and start your practice.
- Students can carry 40% of marks by their board examinations. So they should not avoid board examinations as well.
- Candidates must prepare through the previous year JEE Main examination question paper’s concepts.
- You will get an idea of the question paper pattern, and it will be easy for exam preparation.
- Some of the topics may be easy, simple, and straight forward. Practice those questions, and it reduces the time duration while answering in the examination
- Avoid complex topics attending at first. It will take much time, and you can’t participate in other known questions due to this complicated question
- Candidates have to practice only solved questions by the professionals. They should not exercise any unsolved questions.
- Candidates have to take notes of formulae, tricks, and others to crack the questions quickly.
- Revise the topics daily without fail to memorise the concepts as well.
For JEE Main Preparation, candidates should be well aware of the Syllabus. Therefore below is the complete syllabus of the exam.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 Syllabus:
Chemistry: Physical Chemistry concepts, Organic Concepts, and Inorganic Concepts.
Mathematics: Permutations, Combinations, Mathematical reasoning, Quadratic equations, Complex numbers, Trigonometry, Probability, Statistics, Vector Algebra, Binomial theorem, Integral Calculus, Sequences and Series, Mathematical induction, Determinants, Matrices, Functions, Sets, and Relations.
Physics: Kinetic theory of gases, Properties of Solids, Properties of Liquids, Gravitation, Energy, Power, Work, Kinematics, Electrostatics, Optics, Electromagnetic Devices, Laws of Motion, Rotational motion, Thermodynamics, and Measurements.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Syllabus:
Part I: Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability, Visualizing, 2-D and 3-D drawings, Materials, Buildings, Places, and Awareness of Persons.
Part II: Creating 2-D and 3-D compositions, Building forms, Forms, Rotation, Subtraction, Transformations of 2-D and 3-D union, Contrast, Shapes, Harmony, Colour Texture, Elements, and Proportion of Objects.
Cracking any of the exam depends on proper planning and hard work of students. Thus, students should make a proper plan and work according to the plan in order to ace the exam. All the best.