The 11th President of India passed away on 27th July 2015.
Known as The Missile Man of India, he gave us a lot to remember and is alive between us with his famous inspirational quotes.
As the nation remembers The Missile Man, the Former President of India APJ Abdul Kalam, let us simply take a look at some of his famous inspirational quotes and learn something from them. He was born on 15th October 1931 in Rameshwaram. The extended form of APJ is Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen.
APJ was the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007. He passed away on July 27, 2015.
- You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.
- Life and Time are the world’s best teachers. Life teaches us to make good use of Time and Time teaches us the value of life.
- I am not handsome but I can give my hand to someone who needs help. Because beauty is required in heart not in face.
- In life no one will remember how you looked, talked, walked or what you did. Everyone just remembers you by the way you made them feel when they were with you.
- Dream is not what you see in sleep. It is the thing which does not let you sleep.
- Luxury and Lies are have huge maintenance costs. But Truth and Simplicity are self-maintained without any cost.
- All birds find shelter during rain. But eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds. Problems are common, but attitude makes the difference.
- The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.
- Don’t read success stories, you will get only message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success.
- If you fail , never give up because F.A.I.L. means “First Attempt in Learning”. End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. means “Effort Never Dies”. If you get NO as an answer, remember N.O. means “Next Opportunity”.
- Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
- Your best teacher is your last mistake.
- It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone.
- Difficulties in your life do not come to destroy you, but to help you realise your hidden potential and power. Let difficulties know that you too are difficult.
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
These are just a few of the quotes but if we keep on reading about APJ, we will understand that there is so much more that we can learn from him. And as we grow ahead in life taking inspiration from his golden words, he starts living among us once again.