𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘃𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘁:
1) Time of next day's vaccination slot booking in Udaipur is any time after 4pm each day. (May vary as per your city)
2) Preferred mode to check all availability in a city in one go is the website -
3) Also login from Arogya Setu App for your pin code
(Arogya setu login expires every 15 min)
4) As soon as you see the first slot opening in your city (e.g. Nayagon for Udaipur) be alert for next one that will open as this one fills up. Don't refresh the page, as it will ask for re-login with OTP. Just press search button.
5) All slots/locations are released in a sequence one after the other as the previous one fills up. Again, only search with Age 18+
6) Once you book the slot you can still reschedule it if your preferred one is available.
7) Use high speed data - I personally used Jio over Airtel /BSNL
8) Booking on Website requires you to put 6-digit alphanumeric code, but booking on Arogya Setu does not, however Arogya Setu shows all slots as per pin code and center only and doesn't give all available locations in one go.
9) Patience, quick clicks, and persistence is the only key to get a vaccination slot🙏🏻
⚠️Note: Every day the scenarios keep changing as the website managers are trying to avoid any sort of hacking. So, we need to bear with the uncertainty
1) Plan/prepare meals for two days ahead in case of any side effects and health issues.
2) Keep a physician's number handy for consultation.
3) Have enough liquids and proper breakfast /meal before having the jab. 4) If you are healthy, ensure to donate blood before being vaccinated. (Like I did)
𝗔𝘁 V𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲:
1) Once you are at the vaccination location, the major task is getting an entry inside the vaccination center, usually morning hours are jam packed as per the dispensary staff. I too witnessed 50-60 people queuing up at 10 am that was my time slot. Some people initially were given handwritten token number, later all were lined up by staff and police. (No preference given to time slot that you selected in during booking. Again, scenarios scenario varies from place to place and person to person)
2) People don't follow much social distancing so make sure to cover yourself well, including double masking.
3) Once you manage to move inside, you are asked to share your mobile number from which you registered.
4) They enter the details on portal, and you receive a SMS you are vaccinated on that mobile itself. Hence you should have that mobile with you.
5) After showing that message the next team makes an entry about your age, phone number, name, address and adhaar number in their register.
6) Then you are sent in for vaccination which takes less than 30 seconds.
7) Post vaccination, just press the vaccination spot with cotton swab. Don't rub it.
8) In government dispensary they don't have enough space for people to sit post vaccination for 30 min observation so you will be asked to move out to make space for others.
1) Observe yourself 72 hrs for any weakness / fever/ headache/ body ache and take dolo /paracetamol as per a physician's/family doctor's advice on the onset of feverish feeling. Slight soreness in the arm is expected. (Some may feel it early, some may feel late, and some may not at all feel it)
2) Maintain hygiene and sanitization once back home.
Everyone's symptoms vary as per their body type. Do take care. Stay hydrated and take enough rest to keep side effects under control.
Hope this personal experience of mine can help someone in future who is motivated enough to get the vaccine. God bless all!!