Spread vastly across the 25 Bigha land at Tiger Hills, the construction of Pratap Gaurav Kendra is still in its initial stage but the gigantically made monument of Maharana Pratap is certainly eye catching and jaw dropping.
Prior to its final construction, the 57 feet tall statue of Pratap is literally conveying the history of Mewar and its heritage.
Veer Shiromani Maharana Pratap Samiti is a committee undertaking the construction of Pratap Gaurav Kendra which is intended to become a National Monument and best source of gaining knowledge and information about the history and achievement of our ancestors. The monument will give the feeling of nationalism and help the younger generation to get encouragement.
With the whooping expense of Rs.100 Crore, the Pratap Gaurav Kendra will have many highlights and features to fulfill every need of the visitors.
Some of the highlights of the Gaurav Kendra are:
- 3D presentation of Haldi Ghati War
- 57 ft, Tall monument of Maharana Pratap
- A large exhibition center
- Detailed history of historical characters like Bappa Rawal, Maharana Pratap, Hadi Rani, Panna Dhay, Rana Sangha etc.
- Live Mechanical Model exhibition of famous historical events
- Film Theater with seating capacity for 200 people
- Light and Sound Show
- Replicas of 7 famous temples of Rajasthan including Eklingji, Shrinathji, Dwarka Dheesh, Charbhuja Ji, Sawaliya Ji, Kesariya Ji and Chamnuda Mata Mandir.
- Mewar Shodh Kendra – Research Center, Library and Seminar Hall
- Recreational area for kids
- Restaurants, Gardens, Ponds, Parking area.