How one small move can help educate over 60 children in rural India.
Did you know that in rural India . .
- 50% of children between the ages of 6 and 14 will not see the inside of a school
- More than a third of children do not attend school past the 4th grade and 60% of girls won’t even reach it.
- Overwhelmed and underpaid, many teachers do not turn up to teach the children, many feel overwhelmed trying to make a difference with such little resources and materials.
Did you know that by being a ‘Creative Philanthropist’ and supporting the following cause, you will . .
- Provide over 60 children with an ability to attend classes on a regular basis
- Enable a school to employ 3 teachers with a fair wage, and alleviate a lot of stress while they teach
- Provide a school bus to collect local children, some children walk upwards of 3-4 miles each day, making them tired before they even reach class
- Provide the school with textbooks, technology and materials it needs to provide the children with an upto date and comprehensive education.
Creative Philanthropy, is a movement that empowers underprivileged children through education about self-care, earth-care and creative expression. With our help, they are about to build a school in rural India to provide children with a better education, while creating a platform that raises funding for the education of underprivileged children via the support of creatives around the world.
Creative philanthropists contribute toward social impact projects that support education for children and knowledge for action about Self Care, Earth Care and Creative Expression.
Help give over 60 children the ability to attend classes on a regular basis by making a move and Supporting the Creative Philanthropy campaign.