A house in Sector 4 in Hiranmagri caught fire due to high voltage.
A printing shop caught fire on Monday as a result of which all the invitation cards got burnt.
A running truck caught fire on Tuesday night at Udaipur-Ahmedabad highway.
Fire broke out in Western Drugs factory situated in IT park area at Madri Industrial Area resulting
Mrigvan, Chittorgarh fort, is a large reserved area and has many animals and historical places to be
An automobile accessories showroom caught fire early morning on Friday.
Fire broke out today in a chemical plant situated at Purbia colony. The chemical factory was being
A cotton shop in Roop Nagar caught fire on Friday. Prima facie the fire was a result of short
A private travels bus caught fire at Savina Subcity centre road. Reasons behind the fire are not yet
Short circuit caused fire in Devasthan office at Meera Girls College road on Wednesday.