A cotton shop in Roop Nagar caught fire on Friday. Prima facie the fire was a result of short
A private travels bus caught fire at Savina Subcity centre road. Reasons behind the fire are not yet
Short circuit caused fire in Devasthan office at Meera Girls College road on Wednesday.
A garment shop in Ashok Nagar caught fire due to short circuit.
Fire broke out today morning at the Chetak Circle Branch of State Bank of India. Fire was brought
A large fire is always a tricky episode and takes heavy fire extinguishers and neat resources to
Opera Garden in Sukher became a victim of massive fire today.
In an incident of fire in a tyre factory at Gudli Industrial Area, tyres and all products in the
An incident of fire late night at Tiger Hills created a lot of chaos in the entire area.
A car met with accident on Udaipur-Pindwara highway and killing both passengers.