Railway authorities have issued a fresh time-table resulting in changes in timings of 5 trains leaving/coming to Udaipur. The changes will come into force from 1-Nov.
The changes in timings of various trains are as under:
- Udaipur-Neemuch (Train No: 59536) will leave from 2:15 pm as opposed to current 2:40pm
- Udaipur-Bandra (Train No: 22902) will leave from 9:00 pm as opposed to current 9:35pm
- Udaipur-Haridwar (Train No: 19609) will leave from 1:05 pm as opposed to current 1:20pm
- Bandra-Udaipur (Train No: 22901) will leave from 4:20 pm as opposed to current 3:55pm
- Ajmer-Udaipur (Train No: 59603) will leave from 5:10 pm as opposed to current 5:00pm
Also, considering a peak travel season, railway authorities have also temporarily increased capacity in certain trains. 2 additional AC coaches will be added in Udaipur-Jaipur-Udaipur express till Nov 30. Similarly, 1 additional AC coach will be added in Jaipur-Udaipur-Jaipur special express till Nov 30. 1 new AC coach will be added in New Jalpaiguri-Udaipur-New Jalpaiguri express.