Udaipur is ready to witness this years Shri Jagannath Yatra on 4 July. The administration has made all logistic arrangements to ensure that the Yatra concludes smoothly, as it will be more within the walled city.
As per Kailash Chandra Bishnoi, SP, Udaipur, arrangements for traffic management across the route and nearby parts of the city are in place. We bring you the route plan and traffic arrangements in the city, to help those commuters who need to be amidst the route, especially during rush hour.
Jagdish Mandir (Jagsidh Chowk) – Ghantaghar – Bada Bazar – Mochiwara – Bharbhuja Ghati – Santoshi Mata Mandir – Teej ka Chowk – Dhan Mandi – marshal Chauraha – Asthal Mandir – RMV Road – Kala ji Gora Ji – Rang Niwas – Bhatiyani Chohatta – Jagdish Mandir.
The following areas (roads) will be under traffic management and blocked from 1pm for all traffic except for vehicles participating in the Yatra. The administration and Police appeal to all shop and business owners as well has households in the area to avoid parking their vehicles on the road, and lend full support to the Police and Administration in managing a smooth transit for the Yatra.
- Chandpol to Jagdish Chowk
- Hathipol to Ghantaghar and Jagdish Chowk
- Teej ka Chowk to Bharbhuja Ghati, Ghantaghar till Jagdish Mandir
- Rang Niwas to Bhatiyani Chohatta to Jagdish Chowk
- Old Control Room to Asthal Mandir – Marshal Chauraha, Mukherjee Chowk – Sindhi Bazaar – Toliyon ki Mata
- NO VEHICLE ZONE from RMV Road till Surajpol Thana from 6pm till 10pm
- NO PARKING ZONE from Kala ji Goraji tiraha till Gulab Bagh Road, Ice Factory and Udiapol Traffic Department
- Two Wheelers of people participating in the Aarti opposite RMV School will be allowed to park their Two Wheelers in the RMV School