7 year old becomes a victim of 11 KV electricity line
7 year old loses his life due to electric shock.
A 7 year old child became a victim of 11 KV high tension line while he was playing on the roof top.
Daksh Jain, 7 year old innocent kid s/o Anil Jain, lost his life under the 11 KV line stretched nearing his house. Daksh was playing on the roof top in the afternoon when suddenly the rod in his hand touched the 11 KV line. The innocent child received a strong electric shock and lost consciousness and fell. On hearing the sound, family members went running up and found Daksh completely unconscious.
He was rushed to MB hospital where was declared dead by the doctors. Daksh was a student of class I in Mount View School. Being Sunday, he was at home with parents and having fun playing on rooftop.