Fire breaks out in shop at Delhi Gate


Fire breaks out in shop at Delhi Gate

Fire broke out at shop called Parthaji Namkeen situated at Delhi gate late last night but no casualty was reported.

 
UT WhatsApp Channel Join Now

Fire breaks out in shop at Delhi Gate

Fire broke out at shop called Parthaji Namkeen situated at Delhi gate late last night but no casualty was reported.

The flex above the shop caught fire due to short circuit and the passersby informed the police about the mishap. The fire brigade reached the scene and pressed into service, police informed.

The fire was brought under control and no loss has been reported.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal