Fire due to short circuit in Ashok Nagar

Fire due to short circuit in Ashok Nagar

Short circuit turns a readymade garment shop to ashes.

 
Fire due to short circuit in Ashok Nagar

 A garment shop in Ashok Nagar caught fire due to short circuit. Deepak Internationals, wholesale for readymade garments went up in flames on Wednesday night. Everything turned to ashes in no time.

As per Deepak Jain, he left the shop at around 7:30 p.m. After a short while, he was informed about smoke coming out from his shop by the owner of the building. People tried to douse the fire but were disappointed. Fire brigade reached the spot and controlled the fire but by then entire furniture, computer, readymade garments, etc. turned to ashes. As informed, it was a loss of almost 5 lakh rupees. The fire was probably a result of short circuit.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  WhatsApp |  Telegram |  Signal