Fire due to short circuit in dairy
A milk dairy was on fire late night on Monday.
A milk dairy was on fire due to short circuit around late night on Monday.
A milk dairy caught fire in Ganesh nagar in Paheda. Bherunath Milk Dairy caught fire around 1 a.m. due to short circuit. The incident happened late night on Monday. Fire brigade did not reach the site inspite of a number of calls. The fire was doused by the efforts of colony dwellers.
Police reached and investigated the area. The shop owner Bhanwar Singh s/o Devi Singh resident of Rathore ka Guda in Lasadia said that the dairy was being run in a rented place. After closing down the dairy at night, he went to attend some function. The neighbours called him up late night and informed about the fire.
Three refrigerators including other stuff in the shop worth 1 and half lakh rupees got burnt in the fire. The neighbours said that they rang up fire brigade a number of times but fire brigade did not reach the spot. The colony dwellers got vessels filled with water from their homes and somehow managed to douse the fire.