Fire in shop due to short circuit


Fire in shop due to short circuit

Cotton works shop caught fire in Raza colony.

 
UT WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Fire in shop due to short circuit

A shop in Raza colony caught fire due to short circuit. Diwan Shah Cotton works on Savina-Jaisamand road was on fire Monday afternoon. The shop owner suffered a loss of around 7 thousand rupees as all the cotton got burnt.

Shop owner Kamaruddin makes cotton mattresses in his shop. His residence is just above the shop. Kamaruddin was away to Savina for some work on Monday afternoon. His 4 grandchildren were sleeping when the shop caught fire due to short circuit. The grandchildren started shouting when they noticed that the fire had begun to reach their house.

People from the nearby mosque rushed to the shop and filled water from the tubewell to douse the fire. Some of the people went to the backside of the shop and climbed to the room using a ladder. Meanwhile, fire brigade were informed who reached the spot and took control over the fire. Cotton worth 7 thousand rupees in the shop got completely burnt.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal