Gas cylinder leakage cause fire in hotel, no casualties

Gas cylinder leakage cause fire in hotel, no casualties

A minor fire erupted at Hotel VIP, Lake Palace Road. No casualties were reported as the fire was controlled immediately by group of people residing in the hotel.

 
Gas cylinder leakage cause fire in hotel, no casualties

A minor fire erupted at Hotel VIP, Lake Palace Road. No casualties were reported as the fire was controlled immediately by group of people residing in the hotel.

According to Mahendra Singh, owner of the hotel, “The fire started due to leakage in the LPG Cylinder pipe.”

Gas cylinder leakage cause fire in hotel, no casualties

There were around 20 students of catering residing in the hotel that time. After noticing the leakage smell, students alerted hotel employees who further called fire brigade.

No casualties or damage of property was reported in the mishap.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal