Gas Explosion in Sukher, leaves 4 injured

Gas Explosion in Sukher, leaves 4 injured

A gas explosion was reported few hours back at Sukher area in a residential house, situated at Jyoti School street, Bhuwana. The 4 people living in the house got severely burnt and were immediately shifted to MB Hospital for treatment.

 

Gas Explosion in Sukher, leaves 4 injured

A gas explosion was reported few hours back at Sukher area in a residential house, situated at Jyoti School street, Bhuwana. The 4 people living in the house got severely burnt and were immediately shifted to MB Hospital for treatment. 

According to the information, natural gas explosion occurred in 3 gas cylinders which led to severe burns to the mother, her son and two daughters. They were immediately rushed to the hospital.

Upon getting the information of the mishap, it took 3 fire trucks to extinguish the fire. The mishap happened at late hours and one brave man Mohan Singh rescued the victim family from the fire.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal