Man experience severe burns after touching 33KV line

Man experience severe burns after touching 33KV line

A man received severe burns today after he accidentally touched the 33KV line passing near his house. He has been admitted to MB hospital with severe burns. The accident happened when Bhuvana Sarvodaya nagar resident Saddam accidentally touched the 33KV line passing near his house when he was hanging clothes on the cloth-line. As seen […]

 

Man experience severe burns after touching 33KV line A man received severe burns today after he accidentally touched the 33KV line passing near his house. He has been admitted to MB hospital with severe burns.

The accident happened when Bhuvana Sarvodaya nagar resident Saddam accidentally touched the 33KV line passing near his house when he was hanging clothes on the cloth-line.

As seen from the photograph above, the 33KV line is posing an immediate threat to a large number of houses in the area. We hope that the Municipal Corporation takes immediate cognisance of the situation.

Saddam is currently being treated at the hospital and his condition is said to be stable.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal