Maruti Van being used for AC Repair up in Flames
A Maruti van caught fire near Bansi Pan corner in Udaipur on Wednesday evening close to the Collector’s residence. The driver of the van jumped out to save his life
A Maruti van caught fire near Bansi Pan corner in Udaipur on Wednesday evening close to the Collector’s residence. The driver of the van jumped out to save his life.
No casualties have been reported so far. The van coming from Sukhadia circle was on its way to Bhandari Hospital in Bhupalpura when suddenly it went up in flames. Public on road saw sparks coming out from the van’s engine and shouted out to the driver when immediately fire burst out. Driver Mukesh Yadav on hearing people alerting him, jumped out of the running vehicle. No sooner had he jumped, the driver’s seat caught fire. 2 fire brigade vehicles controlled the fire.
As per information, the van was being used as an AC repair vehicle. All the tools for repair got destroyed completely in fire. The reasons for fire have not yet been known. A traffic jam on the residency road was seen till when the fire was being put out. The traffic had to be stopped for safety purposes by the traffic police.
To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on GoogleNews | WhatsApp | Telegram | Signal