School Student electrocuted while adjusting cable wire
15-year-old student of Government School Jhadol electrocuted
A 15-year-old student of Government School Jhadol got electrocuted after he mistakenly touched a high voltage wire passing through school’s terrace.
The victim Chagan Lal Gamar was trying to adjust the television cable wire for preparing the live telecast of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s program “Mann ki Baat”. Chagan was assisting a technician when he came in contact with a 11KV electric wire passing through the terrace.
Rameshwar Lal Joshi, Principal of School informed that, the impact of electric shock was so intense that the victim boy was thrown away with severe burnt injuries. Chagan was rushed to MB Hospital where he is undergoing treatment.
Chagan is student of 9th class and lives in a Adivasi Hostel at Jhadol.
To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on GoogleNews | WhatsApp | Telegram | Signal