Youth dies of electrocution in Jaisamand

Youth dies of electrocution in Jaisamand

A young man died of electrocution.

Youth dies of electrocution in Jaisamand

A young man died of electrocution in Jaisamand on Thursday morning. He was supposed to join in a bank on 14th November in Udaipur.

Just 5 days before his joining as cashier in a bank in Udaipur, a young man from Banswara lost his life due to electrocution. Ashish Divakar (27) s/o Sant Kumar was returning home with friends on Thursday. These people stopped for tea and refreshments in a hotel in Jaisamand. Ashish reached hotel’s roof top while talking to someone on mobile. Little did he know that it would prove to be fatal.

A 33 KV line was crossing right above the hotel. Ashish received a heavy electrical shock due to this high tension line. His friends rushed on the roof top when they heard the sound of explosion. They found Ashish electrocuted on the roof top. Family members rushed Ashish to Salumber hospital. Hospital authorities referred Ashish to Udaipur since the hospital did not have nursing staff. After reaching MB hospital,  the medical team declared Ashish dead.

Ashish had to join in a bank as cashier on 14th November. His father works in SBI in Kushalbaag. Sant Kumar Divakar (in between uncontrollable tears) said that Ashish had worked hard to get a job in bank. Ashish’s mother fell unconscious when she heard of the news.

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  WhatsApp |  Telegram |  Signal

From around the web