Gym, Malls, Yoga and Sports centres to open from 16 June
The Rajasthan Government has released the new guidelines for its interim “Three Tier Public Discipline (जन अनुशासन) Modified Lockdown.
The following relief measures have been incorporated effective 16 June 2021.
- Weekend Curfew: Saturday 5pm to Monday 5am.
- Weekday Curfew from 5pm till 5am.
- Tourists places, including monuments and units relevant to promotion of Art and Culture will be permitted to open with restrictions.
- Air Conditioned Malls and Shopping Complexes will be allowed to open 6am till 4pm from Monday to Saturday. Activities will be allowed on alternate floor – alternate day basis.
- Restaurants will be allowed serve their guest in premises from 9am till 4pm – upto 50% seating capacity, from Monday to Saturday.
- Home Delivery by Restaurants: 6am till 10pm all days.
- Take Away: 6am till 4pm from Monday to Saturday.
- Gym and Yoga centres permitted to open from 6am till 4pm, Monday to Saturday.
- All Government and Private offices with upto 10 employees can work with 100% strength. Those with more than 10 employees will work with 50% staff strength.
- Sports activities will be permitted in grounds and stadiums under the guidance of a coach and with full COVID protocol, from 6am till 4pm from Monday to Saturday.
- Hotels can provide services to in-house guests on 24 hours basis.
- City buses service will be permitted between 5am till 5pm on all days.
- Metro Rail will be permitted with COVID protocol.
Restaurants, Gym and Yoga centres will have to update their capacity details on the DoIT e-Intimation portal before 21 June. COVID protocol needs to be implemented, failing which the place of business will be seized