All Orders effective from 31 January 2022
Home Department, Government of Rajasthan has announced new COVID protocols and guideline vide an order issued on 28 January 2022. The new updates are applicable from 31 January and supersede the previous orders on the following activities/working:
- Government and Private schools will open for physical classes as under:
- Classes 6-9: 10th February onwards
- Classes 10-12: 1st February onwards
- Online classes will continue as usual and children coming to school will need to get written permission for the same from their parents.
- Markets, shops, shopping malls and other business establishments will be permitted to open till 10pm.
- Weekend Curfew to be discontinued. Night Curfew between 11pm till 5am to continue.
- All shops, business establishments, private, public and government offices and departments will display the details of vaccination of all working staff.
- After obtaining permission from DoIT, social, religious, political, cultural, sporting and entertainment activities a well as marriage functions can be held, subject to a cap of 100 people. Till 30 January, this limit will be 50.
Read Complete Guidelines Here