1) The City of Lakes – Udaipur
I have visited many places in the world, but everywhere I have found many places and experiences remind me of Udaipur. Udaipur – beautiful view; we could not find anywhere in the world. Udaipur has many historical monuments, Palaces and Forts that Maharana Udai Singh II, the founder of the city has built. Most of the attractions and a boat trip around this huge city that everybody staring at you deserves to enjoy the offer. The lakes and the magnificent light of the structures located on the water, is only when it becomes more magical. You can see the splendor of Oberoi Udaivilas, Lake Jag Mandir, in the open waters. You definitely should not miss this list of attractions.
- Fateh Sagar Lake – with serene breeze all around, the lake and its surroundings are sure to mesmerize you.
- Udaivilas – Udaivilas has become a synonym with Royal weddings. When you think of a destination wedding in the country, Udaivilas is one that comes first to your mind.
- Jag Mandir – the oldest structure still had power back just the way it was when it was built to hold. Udaipur is one of the most historic structures known as, you can not miss this one after going off.
- Shiv Niwas Palace – a converted castle hotel, this place is the fountain inside the room; Well in most of them. Shiv Niwas Palace and place the royal road to fully enjoy each passing moment.
- Jagdish Temple – it is purely for their religious side. It can be assumed that a place so beautiful, is not blessed with the Almighty.
- Pichola Lake – just about everyone knows about the magnificent Lake Pichola, Udaipur This is a more important kind of identity. It is 4kms long man-made lake as well as being considered one of the most beautiful ones. Visitors to the City Palace in Udaipur Rameshwar pier to take a boat ride on Lake Pichola starts can not miss out on. The lake has two famous islands namely Jagniwas and Jag Mandir. Lake Palace (now known as the Taj Lake Palace), the Jag Mandir island, a popular Jag Mandir, you can visit the castle – Jagniwas another famous temple in Udaipur on the island has the opportunity to witness .
I promise you that once you have visited Udaipur then it would be life time unforgettable memory for you.
- Monsoon Palace / Sajjangarh Palace – Udaipur from the old town is located at a distance of about 9kms, Monsoon Palace, once the favored destination of the royal family during the monsoon season. The castle is perched on a hill and from a distance of a fairy tale castle, one of them looks like. The palace is now known to watch the sunset. Visit a nearby wildlife sanctuary Sajjangarh you want to add to the fun of visiting the Monsoon Palace, then you can.
- Shilpgram – you are someone who likes to learn about the culture are Shilpgram in Udaipur is the right place for you! The Craftsmen’s Village is located at a distance of 3kms from downtown. Shilpgram complex owned by the government as the different traditions and culture of India is an amazing place to see Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa showcases rural life. Traditionally made from the purchase of goods, in addition to a traditional dance and music as well as horse and camel rides can enjoy.
- Jaisamand Lake – the largest artificial lakes in India is renowned as one of Udaipur is located approximately 48 kilometers. Jaisamand Lake, which is also known as Jaisamand, built in 1685 by Maharana Jai Singh was. It has an area of 36sq km, which makes it quite extensively spread throughout. The main attraction at the lake dam as 1202 feet in length, 116 feet in height and the width is about 70 feet. Another attraction here is the Shiva Temple. Or to sit by the lake is a great place to be with a loved one; It is also an ideal place for nature to consider.
- Kumbhalgarh hill forts of India – the second largest in the world, Kumbhalgarh fort wall. Kumbhalgarh Fort is like inception. It is a fortress within a fortress. Also several folk lores that claims to represent the history of the fort. Also in place of brave warriors, wildlife sanctuary for wildlife here in Rajasthan is one of the best attractions. A place full of history and a lot of adventures, then responsible for making it such a huge success Rajasthan tourism is one of the best places.
- Udaipur Solar Observatory – located on an island in Lake Fateh Sagar, Udaipur Solar Observatory in India is considered as the best solar observing site. The Solar Observatory in Big Bear Lake in Southern California according to the model was designed by Dr. Arvind Bhatnagar was established. Favourably, surrounded by water, it provides a great environment for solar observations. The only way to reach the observatory with a boat and that certainly enhances the fun and adventure. Udaipur, it is a place that you should pay a visit to!
- Moti Magri – the top of a hill that is famous Maharana Pratap Memorial. Fatehsagar hill overlooks the lake and also the earliest in Mewar called Moti Mahal palaces, where once lived is one of Maharana Udai Singh. Moti Magri Pratp memorial delightful Japanese rock garden and the main attractions. The height of the hill some of the best photos of tourists the city allows to click. A light and sound show is held evening performance of Mewar thousand years of rule
2) The Pink City – Jaipur
There is so much to do in Jaipur in a lifetime that you will never have enough of it. Pink city and it is just as bright as the name of the color is as enjoyable. However, in overtime in one of the most developed cities in the country is turning, even when its different colors and liveliness of the most modern cities in the country maintains the mix. Rajasthani traditions and places that you get the full experience of urban culture should not miss out on this check list:
- Hawa Mahal: is composed of pink and red sandstone, Hawa Mahal your best bet really looks pleasant breeze during the scorching heat of summer.
- City Palace: City Palace in Rajasthan, each has a story. It was built in the year 1700 and today is one of the local markets, you have to take all your Rajasthani memories.
- Nahargarh Fort: right before your eyes with a splash of pink would be overwhelmed? Okay, so the panoramic view from the top of the fort is missing, do not take chances.This is a museum about its history you to explain the ancient hill-top fort with.
- Jantar Mantar: Jantar Mantar getting lost while traveling to Rajasthan in Indian homes is one of the most common threats. And this is true, the fact that you can easily lose their way in this huge structure can have no doubt about. Things to do in Jaipur, check this list for a more detailed list.
3) The Golden City – Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer it can surprise you in terms of how much is one of the most underrated places. Cool glow and shimmer with golden city which is also the month that will surprise you is filled with the cold winds. A surprise rain shower, a hot old fortress, Gatte ki spicy vegetable and most importantly, a huge sand resting on the floor gazing at the sky with a sweet taste in the ruins of Churma made by granny meal you to do Rajasthan is the perfect getaway needs.
Here are the places that you definitely should not miss are a couple of:
- Jaisalmer Fort – a little long hike, the fort is bouncing on the best local goods. This beautiful temple to seek the blessings of the house and most importantly the old nanny who serves hot Rajasthani food. One of the most unusual things I have seen here in bold at the entrance of every house had a list of newly married couples. Rise to the top of the panoramic scene that awaits you, because it’s totally worth it.
- Large garden – large garden is perfect for any lover of botany. This large vegetable garden houses very rare places that you will witness different species of plants. All in all, it is also a great walk through nature and offers a truly beautiful place to visit.
- Patwon Ki Haveli – it certainly is one of the attractions of Jaisalmer, will travel. 3 brothers related, Patwon Ki Haveli everything you used in the past to discover the beauty of objects and things they need to look for.
4) The Blue City- Jodhpur
Jodhpur in Rajasthan desert of the best tourist places in the list of tops. It also houses some of the points of interest of the most famous Rajasthan. City Mehrangarh Fort which was built in the 15th century is known for. This may be because the Blue City’s iconic structures painted in blue here are known. The Thar Desert is a city on the desert, to the history and culture offers a lot of wonderful activities related.
Here are some places to visit are definitely in Jodhpur:
- Mehrangarh Fort – easily the most visited points of interest in Jaisalmer, the fort associated with it is a very interesting and vast history. This elegant weapons, furniture, and of course the structure of daily things to another level here in the royalty has been used to the best.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace – today, Umaid Bhawan Palace is the most beautiful point of history I enjoy it and live in it is one. A converted hotel, this place is still living in a part of the royal family. Even people who look through the vast history of the castle and Jodhpur want is a wonderful museum.
- Balsamand lake – there is a castle here as well and it is beautiful to visit, but is more attractive than the Lake Palace. Almost like an oasis in a desert, it is a metaphor that fits perfectly.
- Kaylana lake – beautiful body of water, and to witness the whole of Jodhpur, this is the place for anyone in the water and the beautiful views is a sure shot visit.
- Hour home – not a very well known by many people to visit the attraction, the clock tower in Jodhpur’s very prestigious to use and architecture.
5) City of Chivalry (Maharana Pratap)- Chittorgarh
Chittorgarh ChattariRajput symbol (a Hindu Kshatriya (warrior) caste) pride, romance and spirit of Chittor people always decided against death before surrendering. The stories of heroism and sacrifice of the history that is still resonating with clear sung by bards in Rajasthan. While it can be said that there is now a ruined stronghold is more to this huge fortress. That’s all, really brave and is a symbol of the glorious Rajput tradition was great.
Best time to visit: Chittorgarh in Rajasthan the best places to visit is in March.
The sights you should not miss: Chittorgarh Fort, Rani Padmini Palace, Rana Kumbha Palace, Archaeological Museum in Chittorgarh
A lot of places so as to cover the ground is too large can not be listed. Rajasthan to find out a lot and I’m sorry, to cover any place have hurt someone’s feelings.
author: Mewara Gajendra Choudhary
More about the author of this Blog on mewaragajendra.wordpress.com