Things are getting faster every day; technology and innovative ideas are crunching our lives which are making things better and easier. We have seen the revolution of mobile phones and credit cards but a Loyalty Card is still a new concept for most of the Udaipurites.
has introduced their first ever loyalty card services in Udaipur on July 26, 2010 in a press conference held in Hotel Days International. Clique which means “group of friends” encourage people to come together to meet, share and enjoy the benefits offered by CliqueOne.
What is Loyalty Card System?
It is a service offered to customers by business enterprises, chains of shopping malls and restaurants to give healthy monetary benefits in the form of discounts or bonus points whenever a customer purchase their products or services. A card which looks similar to credit or debit card is an identity of a customer turned member of loyalty card service. How CliqueOne works?
CliqueOne is bit different than other loyalty card systems; the core concept of CliqueOne is to make a connecting bridge between customers and business owners. Business owners can associate with cliqueone and cliqueone will give services to its members via their associates. CliqueOne’s benefits
– Members can buy products with discounts, sell or rent personal products or give helping hands in social work with local NGOs. Nilufar Dabeer – Founder
of CliqueOne elaborated their core concept in the press conference, following are the excerpts from Nilufar Shop
– Shopaholics, it’s time for you to shop your fullest, get your foots in to any clique one associated shops and receive the special discounts or reward/bonus points exclusively for cliqueone members. More than 20 popular shops and commercial services of Udaipur are already connected with cliqueone. Now grab your favorite meals in your favorite restaurants or shop imitation jewelries, foot wears, leather accessories and garments all with a DISCOUNT!! Share
– What you do with those books which you have read more than 10 times, do you think that once your favorite DVD is now nothing more than a scrap? Don’t throw them. Just call cliqueone executives and they will inform all other cliqueone members, you might find someone who would love to buy your books or DVDs. Sharing will give you an opportunity to buy, sell or rent anything you like to. Home Delivery
– If you don’t have time to arrange a plumber to fix your running tap then you are just a call away to get your thing done, call cliqueone and the plumber will be at your home in minutes. You can also ask for booking air/bus tickets, a car washer, auto rickshaw or any other utility services. Being a cliqueone member you get almost everything at your door step. Isn’t that easy? Social Cause
– What’s the best work in this world than a social work? Being a human we are naturally programmed to help each other thus all cliqueone members can contribute for various social causes because cliqueone has friends with many NGOs to work along. You will be informed of all necessary information to any social requirement. It’s a great way to contribute for noble cause. How to become CliqueOne Member?
- Call on 9509516675 and give your residential address
- Desired member have to pay a onetime membership fee of Rs. 200/- and that’s the only amount they charge along with a card.
- Next day or within a day you will receive a form to fill up.
- After verifying the personal details filled in the form they will send a welcome letter with your CliqueOne Card.
Undoubtedly you would like to know about CliqueOne associates and here is the list:
- Shilpi Restaurant and Resorts
- Hukam Restaurant
- Kumbhal Garh Resorts
- Tehkhana Restaurant
- Sagar Restaurant
- Penguin Health Club
- Jawed Habib Hair and Beauty Studio
- Maimoon Garments
- Unique Boutique
- Saloney Gahane
- Shringar Mandir
- Sugra Boutique
- Tulsi Boutique
- New Thoughts
- Rani Sahiba
- Royal Bags
- Novelty Bags
- Shoe Bazar
- Guru Naman Motors Pvt. Ltd.