This is beautiful and amazing world. And here we bring you some interesting and amazing real estate facts collected from different sources. Second one is truly inspiring.
- Most People don’t realize it, but McDonald’s is not a burger-flipping restaurant chain; it is one of the world’s best real estate portfolios. Franchisees do the burger flipping and McDonald’s gets paid handsomely for owing the best commercial real estate all over the world.
- Warren Buffet is one of the richest men in the world and he still lives in the same house he bought in 1958. He paid $31,500 for it.
- Brass doorknobs disinfect themselves. Several metals including brass, copper, aluminum, iron, lead and silver are antimicrobial and they kill bacteria and brass is the most antimicrobial of them all.
- In Scotland, Home owners paint their front door RED when they pay off their mortgage.
- Mukesh Ambani, India’s richest person built a $1 Billion Home. It has 27 habitable floors, including six parking floors for capacity of up to 168 cars.
- In New York, it is a legal requirement for a Seller to disclose if a property under inspection is believed to be haunted by ghosts.
- The Burj Khalifa is so tall that you can watch the sunset from the base of the building, take an elevator to the top, and watch the sunset all over again.
- Using prefabricated modules, some builders in China are able to build 30-story skyscrapers in as little as 15 days.
PropSathi is dedicated to provide best of real estate deals in Udaipur. You can get in touch with us for all your property needs on +91 9828095956 or logon to PropSathi.com, also like us on www.Facebook.com/propsathi for regular updates and news on Udaipur real estate.