Top 15 Data Entry Jobs from Home
You may be intending to take up any data entry job if you fall under any of the following categories: retired from service or nearing retirement, student, housewife, accomplished expert or flexible job seeker. With little bit of initiative and with almost no investment, you can earn from a moderate to substantial income, just working […]
You may be intending to take up any data entry job if you fall under any of the following categories: retired from service or nearing retirement, student, housewife, accomplished expert or flexible job seeker.
With little bit of initiative and with almost no investment, you can earn from a moderate to substantial income, just working from home. The only requirement is to have a PC with internet connection.
The following are the top 15 data entry jobs. You can opt for any or more of them according to your working capability.
1. Online Survey Many companies around the world, medium, large and small spend huge amount on advertisement and publicity before launching a new product or services and also want to get feedback from customers on their established products.
Market research companies, having huge data base of customers conduct the survey. The survey is made through questions with 4 to 5 choices; on different points such as the kind of product they buy, the reason for choosing, the amount spent etc.
You get payment by joining top 20 survey companies, and by filling the survey forms with your feedback.
2. Captcha Solving Jobs Captcha is an image having some characteristics that can be read and solved. Companies need millions of accounts on myriads of websites, with the help of software.
But, they are prevented by the captchas from creating automatic accounts on these captchas. By getting yourself enrolled online, you can solve the captchas and make correct entry in to the software.
Depending upon your speed, you may be in a position to solve 1000 captchas in 1 to 2 hours to earn $1 to $2. Working on 2 to 3 sites, you can earn Rs 10,000 to Rs15,000 , a month.
3. Form Filling The form filling companies provide you with online forms and large amount of data separately. You need to carefully, check every field.
Then, as per the forms data, you are to enter the value in the fields so identified. After filling up the same, you have to submit the same, online.
The same process has to be started again. This process may take 2 to 3 minutes, depending upon your common sense, wit and presence of mind. You remuneration may vary from Rs 10 to Rs 50 for each filled up form submitted.
4. Online Micro Jobs Micro jobs are very small jobs or tasks that could be completed within few minutes. Such micro jobs may include writing short articles or Meta description, searching out specific data, sharing a page, rating or reviewing a product or page, creating testimonials and many simple but varied jobs.
Online sites such as Micro Workers or mTurk provide micro jobs and pay Rs 5 to Rs 100 that depends upon the length of the tasks. You can earn Rs 8,000 to Rs 10,000 if you work for two hours daily.
5. Data Entry Jobs There are different types of data entry jobs, available online from which you can make a good amount of earning. At the same time, there is likelihood that you may lose money, if you fall victim to a fake website.
Such companies promise you of providing regular data entry jobs and ask for certain membership registration fees, but once they get it; they do not respond to you or place before you, very difficult terms and conditions which you cannot fulfill.
Therefore, never pay for any data entry job and find out the track record of such companies by searching in Google with key words such as company name-complaints or ‘company name-review.
6. Image to Text In this online job, you will be required to create a word document file, by converting an image read out from a jpg file. You need to have the basic knowledge in reading jpg files
7. Re-formatting and Correction If you have good knowledge in English grammar and have the skill of editing and correcting, you can take up such jobs, in which you have to reformat a written document, by correcting errors of grammar and spelling.
8. Converting Audio to Text Format This needs special listening-n-writing skill because it is an advanced kind of data entry job. You have to listen to an audio voice and reproduce the same in text format. Having a good vocabulary in English is essential for such job.
9. Copy & Paste You can execute this online job, if you have good knowledge of English. You will be asked by companies to copy specific text materials from a MS word or MS Excel file and paste the same into another Word or Excel file. You will get on the basis of the words or pages you have correctly made.
10. Basic Typing Job This is a see-n-type job, available online. The only requirement is that you should have a minimum typing speed of 30 Words per Minute (WPM). You will be asked to type anything into a MS Word or MS Excel spreadsheet. You will get payment for words or pages typed.
11. Medical Transcription If you are gifted with a sharp listening skill, this online data entry job will suit you the most and you can earn a good amount of money. After listening matters or texts spoken to you over phone, you have to type the same in the MS Word document file.
12. Catalog Data Entry In this job, you will be required to create an inventory in an Excel spreadsheet. The inventory may include various products and you will be required to write down the name of the products, serial numbers, stock in hand, number of products sold or consumed, closing balances etc.
13. Pay Roll Data Entry Companies need pay rolls for making payment of salary and wages to their employees.You will be asked to prepare the payroll, in Excel sheet, by making entries of names of the employees, days worked, eligible wages, Gross salary for the month or week, Gross salary payable, deductions made towards provident fund, Employer’s and employees’ contributions, advance taken and finally the net amount payable.
In most of the cases, pay roll is formatted and you will have to enter data for the particular period.
14. E-mail Processing In this kind of online data entry job, you will be required to read the contents of the emails and process the same for making suitable replies in a businesslike manner. This job will particularly suit those who have retired after doing clerical jobs.
15. Medical Coding This is a kind of online data entry job, in which you will be required to write down the codes of various products that are related to various medicines. You need to have prior experience in handling such type of jobs. You have to be meticulous and careful in handling such jobs.
From the above list, you can find that there is no dearth of data entry jobs on internet. You will have to first assess your own skill and capabilities and make regular search on these places to find data entry jobs.
Initially, you have to keep patience and pursue perseverance before you make the online job, remunerative on a regular basis.
To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on GoogleNews | WhatsApp | Telegram | Signal