CBSE Class 12 Board Results Declared

CBSE Class 12 Board Results Declared

The result can be seen on multiple links provided below.

result 2022

Class 10 Results to be declared at 2pm on 22 July

The Central Board of Secondary Education has announced the much awaited results of the Class 12 Board examinations 2022.  The pass percentage in the 2022 Class 12 Board examinations is 92.71.

Candidates can view and download their results from the official CBSE website, or by clicking on any of the following links:
Results can also be downloaded from the official Digilocker App and Umang App.

CBSE said that for theory subjects, 30% weightage has been given to Term 1 papers and remaining 70% weightage was given to Term 2. For practicals, a 50-50 formula has been adopted. CBSE Class 12 result pass percentage in 2022 is 92.71%, which is a considerable improvement since 2020 (88.78%) when exams were held last time. In 2021, as many as 99.37% students passed Class 12 but without writing board exams. 

To join us on Facebook Click Here and Subscribe to UdaipurTimes Broadcast channels on   GoogleNews |  Telegram |  Signal