The Central Board of Secondary Education, on 10 August released the Date Sheet for the Offline Examinations related to Improvement and Compartment for Class 10 and 12 students of the 2021 batch. Download Circular and Details here.
The results of the CBSE Class 10 and 12 examinations were declared as per the approved marking policy earlier and the CBSE had announced that the offline examinations will be conducted for students, under the following three categories:
- Students Not Satisfied with the Assessment
- Students who have been placed in the Compartment category in the earlier declared results
- Students whose results could not be prepared, i.e. regular candidates of improvement category
- Students who have appeared as regular candidates in 6 subjects and declared Pass but could not clear any one subject from the five main subjects.
- All students in the above 4 categories need to communicate with their respective schools, who will facilitate the process.
Other important points:
- Class 10: Offline Improvement / Compartment examinations will be held from 25 August to 8 September. Download Schedule here
- Class 12: Offline Improvement / Compartment examinations will be held from 25 August to 15 September. Download Schedule here
- Class 10: 08 Subjects Download Subject List here.
- Class 12: 19 subjects Download Subject List here.
- Examinations will be held between 10:30am till 01:30pm.
- Examinations will be held in select centres where Social Distancing protocol will be observed.
- Syllabus will be based on the reduced syllabus.
- Paper pattern will be as per the sample papers on the CBSE website.