CBSE has finally declared the 12th board results today. In a shift from normal due to COVID situation, this result will be without a merit list as communicated by the board over the weekend.
Over 1 million students are awaiting the results which were delayed following delay in the completion of examinations due to the pandemic. Nearly 1.2 million registered for the CBSE 12th Board examinations, out of which 1.19 million appeared and a total of 10,59,080 students passed the examination.
CBSE results are available on the http://cbseresults.nic.in/cbse2020_ASPNET/Result/Class12.aspx
Udaipur Schools' performance
St Anthony's school has informed that their school topper in Science is Harshi Samar with 97.2% marks, while Sajal Jain topped the Commerce stream in the school with 97% marks. In all, 68 students scored 90% and above in St Anthony's School, as informed by the princpal William D'Souza.
Central Public School has informed that their school topper in Science is Shrikant Dixit with 97.4% marks, while Ishita Kataria topped the Commerce stream in the school with 91.80% and Ramesh Chaudhary topped the Humanities section with 96.4%.
CBSE result highlights for 2020
- The term FAIL will be replaced by “Essential Repeat”
- The optional paper exam date and time as well as the Compartment exam date and time will be released by CBSE after consultation with the Central government.
- Marks obtained by the student in the optional examination will replace the marks in the current mark sheet and will be treated as final. Students whose results have been declared can opt for optional exam if they wish to.
- The pass percentage this year is 88.78% as compared to 2019 when the pass percentage was 83.40%
- Pass percentage in Rajasthan (Ajmer region) is 87.60%, which is near the national average
- Students scoring 95% and above is 38,686; 90% and above is 157,934.