DevOps® or an amalgamation of the terms ‘development’ and ‘operations’, is a set of logic and functions that is based on both software development(Dev) and IT operations(Ops). It is in much demand nowadays in the Agile enterprise and sectors. The reason behind its growing popularity is that it cuts off the time required to develop software and systems, thus shortening the lifecycle of the development period. It also enables continuous fast delivery of products and applications ensuring high quality of the software dispatched. DevOps® has been working in a complementary way with software development in an Agile atmosphere; and thus, DevOps® acts well linked with the ways of Agile methodologies.
Owing to the ever-increasing cut-throat competition in the job market in recent times, companies are hiring only the best of the best. Knowledge of a single programming language or the basics of a few is not enough to get you a job or stability in the IT sector. Thus, you have to improve yourself and enrich yourself with the other modern, prevalent practices and languages.
The competition in the software market has been on the rise and companies and organizations are in a constant race with their counterparts. Thus, they have to release modern and updated products regularly to stay at the top; and this is where the DevOps® Foundation course comes into play.
The DevOps® Foundation course ensures you have a strong baseline to understand all the key concepts of DevOps® terminology and thus, confirming that every organization is making use of the same language and terms. In this way, DevOps® points out and highlights what could be the next step in organizational success.
- The DevOps® course covers all the main features required for the growth of organizations.
- The fundamentals, latest updates and thoughts, practices, and principles of DevOps® methods and community.
- Real-world case studies ranging from top organizations such as Capital One, Target, Ticketmaster, Fannie Mae, ING Bank, to Societe Generale, Disney, and others.
- Skills that engage learners in an interactive session and inspire them, and also assign projects make them habituated to real-life problems and technologies.
- The basic concepts and terminologies of DevOps®.
- All the core principles of DevOps® and others.
- The key DevOps® practices that are used in real-life projects.
- Frameworks of technology and business.
- Hoe to operate models, culture, and behavior of teams and organizations.
- How to computerize and architect DevOps® tool chains.
- Learn how to measure, metric, and report.
- How to contribute to the overall growth of the company by sharing and shadowing.
The DevOps® foundation course is thus designed in such a way that it can be understood by a wide range of learners and also audience so that they can have an understanding regarding containers and microservices of business.
With unique and exciting areas covered in every aspect required, this course positions you at the top place amongst other contenders and also helps to achieve business objectives, smoothing out the flow between the software developers and IT professionals.